Tailored treatments can help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your loved one need constant medical attention or require rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Flager’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional and pulmonary treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Onsite medical director and 6 onsite physicians
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Alzheimer’s support group
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- Care for joint replacements and inoperable fractures
- Patient-specific dietary services provided by a certified dietary manager (CDM)
- Management of complex medical conditions, including sepsis
- Bariatric services
- Certified IV therapy
- Cardiac care, including congestive heart failure
- Specialized pulmonary program including COPD care
- Respiratory therapy – oxygen to 10L
- Respiratory observation featuring initial, daily and return-to-hospitalization risk observation
- Tracheostomy care
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPS)
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Specialty physicians onsite for convenient, complete care.
- Primary care doctors
- Geriatric specialist
- Wound specialist